The U-Pick experience is unique to our area and our farmers make their living by the sale of their products. Harvest Time recommends that you follow our simple tips to ensure a pleasurable visit and allow our farms to maintain their beauty.
- • No climbing or damaging trees.
- • Children are not allowed on ladders.
- • You must buy what you pick.
- • Check produce for ripeness before picking it.
- • Do not throw fruit.
- • Please do not litter.
- • Watch for traffic and pedestrians when pulling into and out of farms.
- • If you are unsure of your destination: Pull off the road in a safe location and re-check your map.
- • Use your cell phone to call your grower, if necessary.
- • Stop into any of our growers’ stands and simply ask for directions.
- • Do not make illegal U-turns.
- • Be cautious of approaching traffic that may be exceeding the speed limit!(This does happen, unfortunately)
- • Remember that all traffic laws are strictly enforced by the California Highway Patrol and the City of Brentwood Police Department.
- • Carpooling saves time and gas.
- • Check for availability of produce by calling farms before leaving home.
- • Come in the morning–it’s cooler.
- • Wear comfortable clothing and sensible shoes.
- • Bring a box or container to take your produce home.
- • Don’t forget to wear sunscreen or some form of skin protection.
- • Buy enough produce to share with friends & neighbors.
When does cherry season start?
- Cherry Season start dates vary year after year. Generally it will start around April, please follow us on our social media channels or subscribe to our newsletter to receive up to date information
Where can I find a Harvest Time map?
- We have maps at various locations within Brentwood and at various locations in the Greater Bay Area. If you would like a map mailed to you, please follow this link to submit your information and we will get one mailed out to you.
Can I picnic at the farms?
- Each farm has different amenities. Please visit the farm page for specific amenities offered by each farm.