Did you know our U-Pick farms are open during the week for our local community to enjoy the freshest fruits when they want them? We are now only two weeks into cherry u-pick. In the coming weeks, you’ll see more local farms opening with existing farms opening new blocks of cherry orchards for u-pick! With over 20 cherry varieties trickling in throughout the season, there are fresh, ripe, and sweet cherries to pick every week!
If you’re a local to the Brentwood area, visiting our farms is a great way to support our agricultural community.
- Come out and meet our farmers: This is your chance to connect with your local farmers.
- Educational Benefits: Our farmers love to talk about farming, and you’ll have direct access to their wealth of knowledge.
- You’ll get the freshest fruits when you want them.
- Enjoy some outdoor time.
- Support Local Agricultural community.
Weekday Cherry U-Pick Farms:
- 3-D Cherries deFremery Farms: GRAND OPENING (Walk-ins) Friday 12-5PM; Sunday & Saturday 9AM – 4PM
- 4430 Sellers Ave, Brentwood CA
- Cherry Time: (Walk-ins) OPEN Wednesday- Sunday 9AM-5PM
- 1875 Walnut Blvd Brentwood
- G&S Dixon: (Walk-ins) OPEN Saturday & Sunday 8AM – 6PM
- 2315 Sellers Ave
- G&S Ranch: (Walk-ins) OPEN Saturday & Sunday 8AM – 6PM
- 2490 Sellers Ave
- Picking Corals
- Kelsey Cherry Pickin’ Farm: (Walk-ins) OPEN Tuesday – Thursday 12-6PM; Saturday & Sunday 9AM – 5PM
- 13560 Byron Highway Byron
- Mike’s U-Pick Cherries: (Walk-ins) OPEN Thursday- Sunday at 8:30 AM – 3PM
- 611 Payne Ave. Brentwood, Ca
- Three Nunns Farm: GRAND OPENING WEEKEND! OPEN Daily 9AM – 6PM
- 550 Walnut Blvd, Brentwood, CA