The highly anticipated Cherry U-pick season has arrived, and we are thrilled to announce the opening of several cherry orchards this weekend! Unexpected cool temperatures have caused a delay in the ripening of our fruits, causing the arrival of cherries to be much later this year, but that also means that we will have cherries for you to u-pick well into June!
Additionally, we are delighted to introduce a brand new farm experience this year, u-pick mulberries! With both white and red mulberries available, visitors can revel in the opportunity to “shake & pick” these sweet and delicate berries. If you’ve never tasted a mulberry, this is an experience you won’t want to miss.
Enjoy a variety of u-pick options this weekend like strawberries, cherries, and mulberries. With these three fantastic u-pick options, visitors are encouraged to explore and indulge in Harvest Time’s farm-fresh flavors.
Here are a few important TIPS
We want you to have the best experience when you visit, so please read the tips and follow the recommendations.
- Check our website: Check the Farm status at https://harvestforyou.com/interactive-map/ to help you plan your trip. Our “Interactive Map” displays farms that are OPEN at the time you are viewing the map. Each farm can set their farm status to OPEN or CLOSE, and is displayed on the map in real-time, so please check this map OFTEN. The “All Harvest Time Farms” map will show all Harvest Time farms for visitors that like to plan their visit.
- Check Brentwood’s weather before leaving home: Brentwood’s temperatures range from 5-20 degrees warmer than other parts of the Bay Area, so please dress accordingly. Check Brentwood’s weather HERE.
- Dress Appropriately: Remember, you are visiting farms. Wear comfortable clothes and shoes suitable for outdoor activities. Opt for breathable fabrics, a hat, and sunscreen to protect yourself from the sun. (Open-toe shoes or heels are not recommended)
- Stay Hydrated: Bring water to stay hydrated throughout your picking excursion, especially during hot days.
- Bring a cooler: It’s always a good idea to bring a cooler to maintain the fruit’s freshness.
- Photo Op: Enjoy the beauty of our area! Our natural surroundings offer the perfect photo opportunity and don’t forget to tag us on all your social media posts! Use @harvestforyou & @upickcapital on Instagram and Facebook
Here is a list of our Open U-Pick Farms for this Week
- Chavez: Opening Wednesday, May 17th from 8AM – 5PM
- Cherry Time: Opening Wednesday, May 17th from 9AM – 5PM
- Maggiore Ranch: Opening Wednesday, May 17th from 8AM – 5PM; Weekends 8AM – 4PM
- Nunn Better 2 – Open at 5500 Balfour Road; Everyday 9AM – 7 PM
- G&S Dixon – Open at 2315 Sellers Ave; Weekday Picking beginning May 17th 9AM – 5PM; Saturday & Sunday 8AM -4PM
- Very Mulberry; Open Saturday & Sunday from 8AM – 2PM
- Creswell Farms: Open Wednesday, May 17th, from 9AM – noon; Saturday from 9AM until picked out; please arrive early.
- Three Nunns Farm: TBD